home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

Etsy Shop Spotlight Baby Style Girly Edition

Last week, I showed you some of my top picks in case this little one is a boy.  This week, it's all about girls!  This was a lot harder for me to narrow down, just because
              a) girls are a lot easier to shop for!
                                      and b) since I only have boys, girl stuff is FUN to shop for!!

So, without further ado, here's my current must haves for a little girl!

1.  This little ruffled bloomer set from {Rae Gun}.  Seriously adorable and I just want to buy it right now, regardless of whether I'm having a boy or a girl.


2. The All in One Diaper Changing Clutch Wristlet from {Foxy Vida}.  Are you kidding me? I'd gladly use this as my own wristlet on date night!!

3.  Adorable ruffle bloomers and legwarmers from {Baby Night Night Boutique}.  This is another shop that I would seriously love to have one of everything.  Plus, I met the shop owner, Tricia, a few months ago, and she is seriously the sweetest thing ever.  Regardless, I love, love, LOVE her ruffle bums and legwarmers!!

4. Isn't this headband gorgeous?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if I do end up having a girl that she has just as much hair as my boys.  And then I'll be buying all sorts of pretty little things like this from {Avry Couture Creations}.

5. And what little girl doesn't need a little bling?  This dainty little bracelet from {Six Sisters Beadworks} is perfect.

Okay!  So there's my current top 5 must have items for a girl!  
Monday's the big day...we'll keep you posted!


5 comments:

Chrissy-jo said...

Great finds... The little ruffle bloomers are so cute.... makes me wish my girls were still babies!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, these are the cutest items.....thanks for sharing!

enjoy *~*

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

so many cute things! I love that clutch it's darling. Thanks so much for featuring my little bird outfit.

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Rose Clearfield said...

Awesome picks! I especially like the headband. Who doesn't love shopping for little girls?

Link up your Friday Feature with me!

Unknown said...

Super cute picks! In fact the first item listed is in my favorites on Etsy! I love shopping for a girl!! I hope you get your little girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...