home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, September 27, 2013

Cookie Friday: Nutella No Bakes

No new Cookie Friday today...my hubby's been out of town all week, 
and today we're off picking him up. YAY!! 

Daddy with all his little monkeys this summer

So, since we're busy celebrating having Daddy home, I am re-posting one of my favorite cookie recipes: Nutella No Bakes.

This recipe is my downfall.  I LOVE these cookies.  They're quick (we're talking 15 minutes!), easy and I always have all the ingredients in my cupboards.  So, unfortunately, anytime I'm craving a chocolaty sweet, these are my go to treat!



Nutella No Bakes

1/4 c. butter
4 T. cocoa
1/2 c. milk
2 c. sugar

In a saucepan, mix the first 4 ingredients and bring to a rapid boil.  Once it starts boiling, stir constantly and boil for 1 minute.

Immediately after your 1 minute is up, remove from heat and add:

1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. Nutella
1/4 c. peanut butter
2 c. oats

Mix well.  Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper (foil will work too).  Allow to cool and harden.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...