home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Super Handmade Sunday

A kitty can warm your heart

Art Print available here.

Hey there people and Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a fantastic day, wherever in the world you may be. I am doing well here. A tiring but productive week behind me, and lots of new projects to keep my mind active and my heart happy.


Grab a button and linkup below! If you'd like a different sized button click here.


Hosted by A Cat-Like Curiosity & Kadydid Designs.

Just a little reminder for you, before we get to our handmade goodies ;)

Every linker will have their link featured in social media shout outs by me or Alyssa over the course of this week. So, if you want to get some sponsor-type promotion for your Handmade goodness absolutely FREE, just link up below! Blog posts, items and stores are all welcome :)


This week, I wanted to share with you some goodies from another gorgeous treasury I was featured in, compiled by the lovely Ayla. This one is all about BBA Artisans and is full of lovely goodies. Enjoy!


Little blue owl earrings
Little blue owl earrings - so cute and such great photography too!

A gorgeous birthday card
A gorgeous birthday card - for a very special birthday!

A gorgeous reversible tote bag
A gorgeous reversible tote bag - I love the colours on this one.

A lovely beaded bracelet
A lovely beaded bracelet - I love the colours on this one. So lovely!



Before you get to linking up your lovely handmade goodies below I'd love it if you'd share this hop with others. I love that people come and link up here every week and I'd love, love, love more people to join in. The more the merrier! Just click on the picture below to tweet all about it :)

Tweet this hop

Now it's your turn - link up your handmade goodies below. I can't wait to tweet all about your links! Don't have a blog but still want to join in? Share you handmade goodies on Instagram and use the hashtag #handmade to be featured below :)









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...