home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sun Suit for Little Miss

Lately, I have really wanted to work on expanding my sewing skills and experience. I can sew a straight line like nobody's business. But, as I've mentioned before, that's about where my expertise ends.  I happened to stumble upon a cute pattern from Little Lizard King and just decided to go for it!

And yesterday I whipped up this cute little thing for Little Miss:




I LOVE it!!  It only took a couple of hours, and was super easy.  I will be making at least one other one with ruffles on the bum, and I really want to adapt the pattern so that the halter tie criss-crosses on her back.

And, with an amazing deal I got on this Riley Blake fabric, this little outfit only cost me $3.00. Nice, right? But. The best part of this little sun suit?  I get to look at all of those adorable rolls of chub all.summer.long.  What could be better than that?

Ninth Street Notions

2 comments:

Amy said...

The sun suit and your little miss are just gorgeous!

And the sun suit only cost $3? Well that's awesome xx

Amanda said...

So adorable! Thanks for sharing at I Made It! Monday. Be sure to grab a featured button when you link up this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...