home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, October 28, 2011

Etsy Shop Spotlight: Lauren Blythe Designs

Hopefully, we are back on track in my family...everybody finally seems to be healthy (or close to it). That was a horrible illness and I don't wish it upon anybody!

Anyway, now that we aren't all feeling icky, I have time to blog again! And, since it's Friday, that means it's time for our Etsy Shop Spotlight! While browsing Etsy one day, I stumbled across this beautiful ring by Lauren Blythe Designs.
Lovely, isn't it? I immediately marked it as a favorite, because I knew that it would be a perfect gift for my red-headed sister. We gave it to her for her birthday earlier this month, and she loved it. The ring was beautifully wrapped...everything about it was perfect!!

I am in love with this little Etsy shop. Everything is vintage inspired. And dainty. And super girly. I am dying to have one of these lockets
And/or these gorgeous earrings
There isn't one thing in this shop that wouldn't make a perfect gift for somebody. The holidays are coming, right? I'm sure you can think of a perfect recipient. Maybe it's you!?!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...