home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Flavorful Popcorn Balls

These are one of my all time favorite Halloween treats.
Normally, I don't care for popcorn balls.
They are too hard, too stale...I just don't like them.
These, on the other hand, I LOVE.
They stay soft and chewy and have a little hint of a fruity flavor
that compliments the salt in the popcorn nicely.

Flavorful Popcorn Balls
1 bag popped popcorn
6 T. butter
3 c. mini marshmallows
3 T. flavored jello

Melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Mix in jello. Pour over popcorn. Spray hands with Pam and form into balls.

Quick and easy. I get 9 good sized popcorn balls out of one bag of popcorn. And, I typically use orange and grape jello so I have good Halloween colors. Keep wrapped in plastic and they will stay soft for awhile. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...