home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, August 15, 2011

What's For Dinner?

Our little "health craze" last week was a hit! I did great eating no extra sugar and no white flour. Until Thursday.
When my sister came to use my KitchenAid to make chocolate chip cookies for a friend. I only ate 3 cookies the whole day...but then Friday came and my husband wanted more cookies. So I whipped up some No-Bakes. Oh well. At least I tried! And we made some improvements.

Okay. So for dinner this week?

Macadamia Nut encrusted Mahi Mahi
Italian Grilled Cheese sandwhiches
Black Bean Nachos
BLT Lettuce Wraps
And then we're on vacation!!!

(Yes, I'm just a tad bit excited, and no, I will not be worrying about healthy eating so much while we're gone!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...