home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, July 29, 2011

Etsy Shop Spotlight: Elle L Chill

Last year for Halloween, my sons were a dinosaur and a dinosaur egg. Finding the dinosaur costume was no biggie, but where does one find a dinosaur egg?!? Go to Etsy!

Elle L Chill made this ADORABLE dino egg for my son. It was perfect! We got so many comments about it throughout the Halloween season.

(The dino and the egg together)

Granted, the dinosaur egg costume is *not* her normal product. She does, however, make cute children's clothing; including some super cute fleece bunting (see photo below).


Isn't that so cute?!?
Go check her out; give her some love! She has no idea I'm doing this...I'm just doing it 'cause I love her talent!

2 comments:

Simply Made By Erin said...

Hi from Etsy Blog Team, look forward to following your new blog.

www.simplymadebyerin.blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Erin

Snuggly Monkey said...

oh my goodness that Dino Egg is so stinkin' cute!! I love it. Your blog looks great and I look forward to featuring you on Snuggly Monkey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...