home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Unhealthy Obsession?

I love drawstring bags.
Especially with children.
They are *excellent* for holding toys.
They're easy to open and shut,
easy to clean
and super easy to make.

I had some cute leftover fabric from another project, so I decided to whip it into another drawstring bag.
Isn't she cute?!? Come on. Who doesn't love owls?
And I love the orange striped ribbon.

But now I don't know what to do with her! Keep her? Put her in my shop? Give her away?

What do you think?

*In case you were curious, she is 17" wide and 14" tall. Not too big, but roomy enough to hold 2 pairs of women's running pants, a pair of capris and the shirt I stuffed in there to take the photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...