home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Instagram + Etsy

Every once in awhile, I stumble across some cute little Etsy shops while I'm playing on Instagram.  I wanted to share a handful of them that I happened to find this week.  I can't wait to purchase something from each of them!!


Mason jars are all the rage right now.  And why not?  My family has been drinking from mason jars for as long as I can remember. It's just the Southern thing to do, ya'll! (No. I'm not from the south, although I have lived in a couple southern states.  However, my dad and grandmother *are* southerners - I got me a ton of family in Birmingham). Anyway. Twinkle Twinkle Lil Jar takes those fun little jars and adds a bit of glitz and glitter to them.  Cute, right?  Can't wait to snag one!!


And these mugs?  
I see all 4 of my children's teachers receiving these for Christmas this year.  Too cute!


You can find Twinkle Twinkle Lil Jar on Instagram HERE!



I am seriously dying over these adorable MariaPalito Patterns.  I am having a hard time not buying each and every one of her patterns and just sewing till my fingers fall off.  SO. CUTE.  Be sure to follow her on Instagram so you can keep an eye on any new patterns or ideas.  You will love having her in your feed!





Little Tree Naturals (based out of Ohio) makes natural products for the entire family.  I was just telling my husband the other night how much I wanted a really good mask.  This may be just the ticket!
 And isn't this just the prettiest toothpaste you've ever seen?  I don't think I'd mind so much when my kids leave the toothpaste laying out on the counter for the gazillionth time.

Obviously, you can find Little Tree Natural on Etsy, but be sure to give them some Insta-love too!

 photo kadydidSIG1_zps512264ed.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...