home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, June 30, 2014

Life

I'm slowly trying to get back into the swing of blogging/sewing/selling/momprenuer/full-time-mom things around here again.  It seems like *some*thing always ends up taking the back seat.  However, I've found another wind of motivation and am hoping it carries me far!

This is what I get for assuming my little miss is quietly looking at books while sitting right next to me while I work...


Yep.  Desitin all over her hands, arms, legs and carpet.
It's just like lotion, you know.

Geez.


And a big cheeky "Cheese!" as soon as she noticed I was snapping photos of her.

This girl!  Gotta love her!!

I hope you'll stick around...we've got some great things coming up; including our great "Design Your Own Car Seat Canopy Giveaway"!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...