home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Super Handmade Sunday

The Bride and Groom
Art Print available here.

Hey there people and Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a fantastic day, wherever in the world you may be. I am back home now and firmly in denial about the upcoming start of the academic year. I don't wanna go back to work! Wah!! Anyhoo, let me distract both you and me with some handmade goodies :)


Grab a button and linkup below! If you'd like a different sized button click here.




Hosted by A Cat-Like Curiosity & Kadydid Designs.



Just a little reminder for you, before we get to our handmade goodies ;)


Every linker will have their link featured in social media shout outs by me or Sarah over the course of this week. So, if you want to get some sponsor-type promotion for your Handmade goodness absolutely FREE, just link up below! Blog posts, items and stores are all welcome :)



This week, we wanted to share with you some goodies from a treasury Sarah was featured in by the lovely Natalie. It's totally gorgeous - enjoy :)


Cute and Cuter
Cute and Cuter - such a great little set.

Beautiful blue birdies
Beautiful blue birdies - they look like such good companions don't they?

Beautiful blue glass hearts
Beautiful blue glass hearts - I wish they came with the beach included :)

A Custom made birdie
A Custom made birdie - he'd look cute hopping around any table.


Before you get to linking up your lovely handmade goodies below I'd love it if you'd share this hop with others. I love that people come and link up here every week and I'd love, love, love more people to join in. The more the merrier! Just click on the picture below to tweet all about it :)


Tweet this hop


Now it's your turn - link up your handmade goodies below. I can't wait to tweet all about your links!


Have a great day!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...