home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Etsy Shop Spotlight: GyGante

It's time for another week of our Etsy Shop Spotlight!  This week, we have Gino from GyGante.


Gino comes to us from Lima, Peru and specializes in photography and upcycling materials to make gorgeous lamps; such as the stunning one below.  I love that blue!
 This gorgeous photograph just screams at me.  
"Come to me!!  Dig your toes in the sand and stay awhile!!!". 
 *Sigh*.  Someday...

I'm sure Gino would surely appreciate you stopping by to check out his shop!  You can also find him on Facebook or his Blog.

On a side note; I keep finding the most amazing new little Etsy shops on Instagram!  I'm loving it!  Have you found any new shops that you're loving right now?  Please share!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...