home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, December 10, 2012

And Our Winners Are...



I really am sorry this is late,
but we had a very unexpected and tragic death in our family just a few days ago.
I'm sure you can imagine that life has been put on hold for a few minutes.
But...we're trying to get things back to normal,
and I finally have all the winners to announce!

So, without further ado,
here you go!
(If you are one of our winners, please contact me at kadydiddesigns (at) gmail.com)

Day 1: Melissa Harmon Brunson
Day 2: Stephen Jamie Lewis
Day 3: Brooke Thomas
Day 4: Anne Sheely
Day 5: Lynn Sorkowski
Day 6: Lauren Conlon
Day 7: Courtney Byrne
Day 8: Julie
Day 9: Heather Provost Benton
Day 10: Cassandra Ragsdale
Day 11: Michelle Lynn Willis
Day 12: Jordan Young

Congratulations to you all!!
And a huge thanks for our vendors who participated, as well as all of you who played along!!

Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

Mamma Cass said...

Oh my god!!! Oh my god.
ohmygod. Wow!! Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...