home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, July 23, 2012

Little Miss' Nursery: Sneak Peek

Okay. So I just started painting the nursery today. Fingers crossed it will be all done by the end of this week. But. I am so stinkin' excited about it that I wanted to give you all a bit of a sneak peek into what's going into this sweet baby girl's room!

First up?  Chevron walls.  Much like this one, only with grey and yellow rather than the white.
They will match the bedding that my mother in law is currently making for Little Miss.  Yellow and white chevron with grey and white polka dots.  Cute!!
Photo courtesy of {Inspired, Design and Create}

And going on that chevron wall?
This set of prints from {Tesslya}.  Probably with white frames around them.

And finally, I think I'm going to make some curtains using this sweet fabric. The room needs a bit more pink in it, and I love the dots with the chevron.  {The Sproutz Store} is where I plan on ordering it from!

Obviously, there will be lots more going on in this room, and I will definitely be showing you all the final reveal in a few weeks.  After two little boys, I am definitely having fun with the girly stuff! :)

5 comments:

Vanessa @ CUTIFULbaby said...

Cute!!!
Love the whole scheme!
Can't wait to see the end result!

pretty little things said...

just discovered your blog and I love it!
I'm your newest follower - hope you can check mine out as well! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Love your blog – new follower from GFC Blog Hop!
LB
www.accordingtol.com

Jillian said...

Oooh! Can't wait to see it finished!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such wonderful nursery sneak peek. I am really nearer follower of your blog.
_______________________________
Nursery Wall Quotes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...