home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love Notes By Lauryn

K guys.  Remember how I said I would be introducing you to some new blogs this month?  Well today you get the first one!  I'm so happy that Lauryn was willing to come over for the day...she's so sweet and I adore her blog.  Thanks, Lauryn!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
hello everyone!
and a happy new year!
i am lauryn. i am so excited to be at kadydid designs today.
i blog over here:
i blog about:
fashion

beauty

crafts

art

&
design

i would love for you to stop by my place and say hello!
you can also find me on etsy, pinterest, twitter, & tumblr!
thanks again to alyssa for having me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...