home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Days Like These

Some days, I feel like the worst mom in the world.
Yesterday was one of those days.
Lots of fighting,
lots of yelling,
lots of tears.
It wasn't pretty.

I have two very strong willed children.
One is especially more strong willed than the other.
They both get that from me.
I'm glad they're so strong willed, and hope it will serve them well...
I always tell them to use that "power" for good rather than evil.
But when you have so many strong willed personalities that disagree on something 
(in our house it's nap time and bed time),
there is bound to be some major clashing.

Anyway.  On days like yesterday, I find myself desperately needing something like this.
And even if you're not a member of my faith
I'm sure that as a mother you can appreciate the message
and feel uplifted and refreshed by it.
It works for me every time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...