home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post Christmas Crazies

Christmas is over and I'm still on break for 2 weeks, so I feel like now I can finally relax! We had a wonderful holiday weekend, and I hope that you did too! Here's a quick shot of my little family Christmas morning after church.


The upcoming month is going to be insane! Here's a sneak peek of what's going to be happening around these parts in the next 30 days!


1. We are being featured on Heartsy!! So excited, but totally nervous about it. If you're not familiar with Heartsy, it's very similar to Groupon, but just for Etsy shops. You should check it out...it's pretty cool!


2. First day of preschool for my oldest. I'm trying not too think too hard about it. I'm way excited for him, but a little teary at the same time.


3. We are taking a quick trip to Texas to see my parents, meet my baby brother's (almost) fiancee and see my grandparents.


And lastly, I have two massive projects under way that I want to finish! I am re-doing this cute little desk (which has a fun little story to go with it)...

And I have big plans to fill up this huge, empty wall.

This wall has been driving me crazy ever since we moved back into this house 2 1/2 years ago, and I am so excited to finally have a plan for it! I can't wait to share these projects with you!!

Now. Since I'm going to be so busy with everything else, I won't have quite as much time for blogging. So...I've enlisted the help of some blogger friends and will be introducing you to some new blogs! I'll also keep sharing some awesome Etsy shops with you each Friday.

OH!! And just as a head's up?!? We are doing a giveaway on Tuckers Take Tennessee on January 9. VERY excited about this one!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...