home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, October 10, 2011

S.L.A.C.K.E.R.

That would be me. More than a week without a post? Lame. BUT. We have been super busy over here. Pumpkin patches, in-laws visiting, trips to the Children's Museum, prepping to get our products put into a new baby boutique here in the Phoenix area (you'll definitely be hearing more about that one later!), filling all sorts of Etsy orders, upgrading the lighting fixtures in my home from 1970-something to much more modern, Halloween decorating...that's just to name a few.

So now the quest is to get it all photographed, organized and onto the blog. I just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you.

Until then, here's a couple quick photos. One of me and my boys at the Phoenix Children's Museum, and the other of my youngest trying on wigs as we were Halloween shopping today.


I will definitely be back soon!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...