home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, September 30, 2011

Etsy Shop Spotlight: Kouture Crochet

Our Etsy Shop Spotlight today is from:


But first, I have a winner to announce! Lydia is the lucky recipient of the "Try a Little Harder" quote compliments of My LDS Temple. Lydia...be sure to email me with your info and I will get this in the mail to you!

Now. Back to Kouture Crochet! Karia is the designer behind Kouture Crochet. She is so amazingly talented at her craft, and crochets a variety of beautifully crafted products, all perfect for the fall and winter seasons.

Scarves, wool or merino ties, fingerless gloves...
And absolutely stunning alpaca baby blankets. I want to curl up in this blanket!!
Karia is offering my blog followers a 20% discount when you use the code "kadydid" at checkout. So go! Get something soft and warm to wrap yourself (or a loved one) up in!!

Stop by Karia's shop and browse all the deliciousness! It will make you want to curl up with something warm and read a good book. :) By the way? You can also find Kouture Crochet on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...