home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, December 1, 2014

Winners, Winners, Chicken Dinners (and our Thanksgiving)!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving Holiday!  
We were super blessed to be able to take a last minute trip to Texas to see all of my family (it's been over 2 years since I've seen some of them) before my youngest brother heads to Michigan State for law school.  It was so wonderful to be able to spend a few days with everybody.  I hated saying good-bye this weekend!

Okay.  And now what you're really here for.  The list of our 12 Days of Christmas Winners!!

Day 1: Marnie Davis Ward
Day 2: Yolanda Scott
Day 3: Peggy Johnson
Day 4: Holly Cunningham
Day 5: Deanna Lynn
Day 6: Anne Stewart
Day 7: Susan Kunkel
Day 8: Audra Watts
Day 9: Audrey Griffis
Day 10: Fiona N.
Day 11: Erin Mills
Day 12: Helga Romoser

Congratulations to everybody and another huge thanks to all of our vendors!  I hope everybody enjoyed our 12 days of fun!!

Don't forget...we still have our Cyber Monday deals going on at Kadydid Designs.

 photo kadydidSIG1_zps512264ed.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...