home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Etsy Shop Spotlight: k2forYou

Welcome to Thursday!
Our Etsy Shop Spotlight today is K2forYou.  
This shop is full of all sorts of machine embroidered goodies.

 I happened to stumble across Jill's shop while I was looking for Halloween accessories for my son.  He is dressing up as a werewolf this year, and this mask is perfect.  It fits him perfectly too - and he loves it.

And, I can just imagine a handful of little girls that would love this butterfly mask.  Jill has many others to choose from; perfect for any costume or everyday dress up.

I love, love, LOVE tea towels in my kitchen.  Seriously.  Did I mention that I love them?  I have a ton that we got as wedding gifts that are going to need to be replaced soon, and I think I may have found the perfect spot to get them.  Aren't these so pretty??

Be sure to stop by K2forYou and check out all of her amazing items.  Especially if you are still hunting for those last minute Halloween accessories!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...