home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Super Handmade Sunday

Bunnies Galore

Art Print available here.

Hey there people and Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a fantastic day, wherever in the world you may be. I have enjoyed a week with my parents in town (helping me out with my 3 kiddos while my hubby is out of town for work).  We've had fun doing all sorts of fun things; all while spoiling my children rotten! :)

And, for those of you who haven't heard, we are looking for shop owners of all kinds to join us in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!!  You can read more about it here; but it is a great way to drive extra traffic to your shops before Christmas AND gain a few more customers!!  We'd love to have you join in the fun!!


Grab a button and linkup below! If you'd like a different sized button click here.


Hosted by A Cat-Like Curiosity & Kadydid Designs.

Just a little reminder for you, before we get to our handmade goodies ;)

Every linker will have their link featured in social media shout outs by me or Sarah over the course of this week. So, if you want to get some sponsor-type promotion for your Handmade goodness absolutely FREE, just link up below! Blog posts, items and stores are all welcome :)


This week, I wanted to share with you some goodies from a treasury the lovely Edi made up recently. It was so chock full of goodies, I couldn't help but share it with you :)

Fox Plushy
Isn't he just adorable?! I love his little face.

Grumpy Cat
I love the whole Grumpy Cat phenomenon. This version is a cutie :)

Felted Owl
My new totem animal! I love this little guy :)

A sea turtle


Before you get to linking up your lovely handmade goodies below I'd love it if you'd share this hop with others. I love that people come and link up here every week and I'd love, love, love more people to join in. The more the merrier! Just click on the picture below to tweet all about it :)

Tweet this hop

Now it's your turn - link up your handmade goodies below. I can't wait to tweet all about your links!


Have a great day!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...