home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, May 3, 2013

6 Months!

Remember me showing you my attempts at headband making a few days ago?  
Well.  I got the photos back from my daughter's 6 month photo shoot. 
 And I know I'm her mom, and I'm totally biased, but I am IN LOVE.  
Every time I look at the photos (which is pretty much all the time right now) 
they take my breath away.

 So...I think the headband worked out okay.  And her dress is one of our Kadydid Design tutu dresses that you will be able to find in our shop soon.


And for good measure; all three of my sweet kiddos (taken the same day).
photos courtesy of Jocie McCune Photography

Now that I'm done bragging, I just wanted to let you know that I think I'm going to make a limited number of the headbands like the one my daughter wore above.  I've had SO much positive feedback about them.  Soooo...if you're interested, let me know!  And keep an eye out on our Facebook page to find out when they'll be available!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...