home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, May 11, 2012

Etsy Shop Spotlight Baby Style

So...we find out in just over a week what this little bun in my oven is.  Hopefully, that is.  We've tried checking twice already, with no luck.  BUT.  This is our big ultrasound, so here's to hoping this little peanut cooperates!

Anyway.  In light of the excitement of discovering if we're having another boy or a baby girl, I am going to do a couple of weeks of  must have Etsy finds for baby.  This week?  Baby boy goods.  Next week?  All things girly.  Ready?

1. This super cute and snuggly blanket from {Sweet Seraphina}.  I love the colors and the pattern!

2.  I love this sweet little owl from {Angie Baby Gifts}.  Too cute!

3.  I am absolutely in love with this onesie from {The Wishing Elephant}.  And quite honestly, I'm in love with pretty much everything in this adorable Etsy shop.  Carolyn makes the cutest things!!

4. Are these not the cutest little things you've ever seen?  Adorable baby shoes from {Pink 2 Blue}.

5. I love this Boppy cover.  Bright and fun with a super soft, minky side.  This is from {Designs by Christy}.

Those are my top 5.  What are your favorite baby boy items (Etsy related or not)?

1 comment:

Rose Clearfield said...

Adorable picks all around! I really love the little sailor outfit and the owl. Who doesn't love baby shoes, too?

Link up your Friday Feature with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...