home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Idaho At Heart

We have another guest blogger today...Lacie from Idaho At Heart!  Be sure to check out her blog and her shop...

And don't forget!!  Today is the last day of our pinning game!!  Head on over to our shop, "Pin" your favorite Kadydid Designs items and then come back and let me know what you pinned.  Each pin earns you an entry to win a $10 Kadydid Desgins gift card!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hi, My name is Lacie.  I am 28 and I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful little girls 3 and 1.  We live in Oklahoma for the time being but we are originally from Idaho.  We hope to live their again someday but we go where the work is at this point.

I love to sew and that is why I opened my store IdahoAtHeart on Etsy in 2010 as well as my blog.  I thought it would be a great way to share what I love with others and so it has.  It has allowed me to sew when I can find and sell things as they get finished.  I have loved it.  I love to sew pretty much anything.  If it has instructions I can figure it out.  I try to get creative sometimes and mix and match patterns or change patterns around a little bit.  I am not the most creative person so that is about as good as it gets.  I mostly sew from patterns and chose my own colors.

I have found that I love to sew quilts.  I don't tie anything anymore since I was introduced to free motion quilting in collage.  Eventually I would like to sew a quilt and try to sell at my store.  I mostly sell table runners, pull over bibs, and grocery sack holders.  I have started adding flower hair clips as well.  I love to sew outfits for my girls as well.  As my children get older and start school I hope to spend more time sewing but for now I make due with the time I have and enjoy spending time with my children while they are little.


Outside of sewing I love to run, go on bike rides, go camping, hunting, shooting and pretty much anything else outdoors.  I'm kind of weird and even enjoy mowing the lawn.  I have really begun to enjoy long distance bike rides and have spent a few Saturday's just riding around the area.

Feel free to check out my blog to see projects I've done as well as a tutorial on how to make your own pullover bibs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...