home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2012

Etsy Shop Spotlight: Le Maison Belle

Today's Shop Spotlight comes from Mississippi.
Le Maison Belle is a wonderful little shop filled with exquisite items for your home.

I am absolutely in love with this frame.  
So much so that it makes me want to change a color scheme in one of my rooms just so I can use it somewhere. I love the color, love the distressing; just love all of it.
There is an abundance of beautiful black and white photography in their shop as well.
This 8x10print is titled "The Front Porch French Quarter New Orleans".
Isn't it so pretty?
I just want to sit on that front porch and drink lemonade with my girlfriends!
You can also find fun, unique items for your home. 
This message board is adorable.
And this fun refrigerator magnet is one of their biggest sellers.
It's a good suggestion, don't you think?
These are just a few different selections from Le Maison Belle.  Go browse the shop, and you will find a variety of other, equally wonderful, items for your home.  You can also find them on twitter by clicking: here!

3 comments:

byTheArtBug said...

I really love the photograph..and the sign too!

Rose Clearfield said...

Hopping over here from the Etsy Blog Team. :)

Awesome shop! I especially love the magnetic bulletin board. Off to check that out.

Link up your Friday Feature with me!

Sandy said...

I like the message board. Very unique!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...