For the next month, each Friday I will post a list of 10 stocking stuffer ideas to help get us ready for Christmas! All the ideas will come from different Etsy shops, and I will try to keep all gift suggestions to $10.00 or less. After all, they are stocking stuffers!!
First up? Ideas for any woman's stocking. Shopping for a mother, daughter, sister or aunt? How about a friend or a teenager? Maybe you just need a quick, easy gift for a neighbor. Here are some fun ideas!
1. Business/Credit/Gift Card Holder from ChellaBellaDesigns $8.00. This shop has many different pattern and color combo options; all of them cute!
2. Mum Flower Earrings from Pixie Dust $10.00. I love these. They are beautiful and simple. Perfect!
3. Banana Cream-Antique Ivory Magnolia Flower Hair Clip from Flower Bucket Boutique $9.50. This hair clip is just over 5.5" in size, which I think would also be stunning as a brooch on a sweater.
4. Calendula Geranium Facial Soap from Roots Soap Co $5.50. This bar of soap is approximately 4 oz and handmade with organic materials. Wonderful! I can almost smell it through the computer...
5. Seed Bomb Gift Bags from Big Rock Paper Company $7.50. I love, love, LOVE these! An organza baggie filled with flower seeds waiting to be planted? Fantastic! And who doesn't love flowers?
6. Hand-wrapped Japanese Pencils (in gift box) from Maoiliosa $9.00. 10 beautiful pencils already in a gift box.
7. Shopping List/Coupon Clutch Organizer from Solstice Studio $10.00. This little organizer includes a note pad and would be perfect for any purse!
8. Set of 4 Handmade Bunting Flag Cards from Almond Crafts $10.00. Seriously. Who doesn't love cute stationary?
9. Pocket Mirror from Madison Craft $5.00. Aren't these adorable? And they're so reasonably priced that you could give your recipient one for each of her purses. Vickie has so many fun designs to choose from, you may have a hard time picking out just one!
10. Mint Cocoa Chip Organic Lip Balm from The Simple Siren $4.25. All I can say is YUMMY! Handmade with organic materials? Sounds heavenly.
I hope you get a chance to stop by some of these shops and check them out!
**Please keep in mind that I am doing this of my own free will. I have not tried any of these products; just picked them out based on my interests. I cannot be held responsible for any mishaps that occur if using any of these items (not that I think you'll have any!).