home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Friday, November 11, 2011

Etsy Shop Spotlight: Children's Stocking Stuffer Edition

Happy Friday! Ready for our next set of gift ideas? Ideas for the kiddos. So in no particular order...here we go!

1. Color Your Own Paper Doll by Ms. Katie's Art Studio $5.00. You can also purchase kits that are already in color, but I think coloring is half the fun!


2. Monster Magnets by Kranky Krab. $7.00 My sons would love these!! This entire store is absolutely adorable.

3. Wooden Ducky Rollimal by US Wood Toys $10.00. I can already see a set of pudgy little toddler hands pushing this sweet duck around!

4. Handmade Baby Rattle by Hook-U-Up Custom Crochet $9.00. Soft and sweet for baby's first Christmas.

5. Wooden Toy Bulldozer Mini Roller by Story Builder Toys $8.50. Looks super fun and quite durable.

6. Holiday Chalk from Boboloo $5.95 for a set of two. These would be perfect for warm weather climates like we have here...the kids can go right outside and get busy drawing!
Link7. Wiki Bingo from Spirit Fruits $10.00. The one pictured is the pirate themed game, but there is a variety of themes to choose from: Fun in the Sun and Frog Princess are available too.
8. Your Name Scribblers from Scribblers 2nd Chance Crayons $7.50. How fun to have your child's name in crayon (includes 6 letters)? My 3 year old happens to be watching me type this right now, and his first reaction to those crayons were "Those are perfect for me!". We may be purchasing a set ourselves. ;)
9. Travel Chalkboard Set from Chic Mama Covers $10.00. I'm thinking this would be a great stocking stuffer for the family who is traveling for the holidays. Perfect entertainment for the way home! There are many different styles to choose from, too!
10. Toy Soldier Soap Set (of 5) from Mommy's Little Critters $4.98. How awesome are these?!? I'm sure hand washing at my house would got a lot smoother if my boys had these super fun soaps to use.
And a Bonus Listing because there were too many cute things to decide from:
11. Toy Felt Fishing Game from Sapucha $10.99. I had a game very similar to this when I taught preschool, and all the children loved it. So many different opportunities for learning with a simple fishing game!


There you go! I really hope I'm providing you with some ideas and shops that you can really use. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Super cute ideas Alyssa! Thank you for featuring one of my items. :0) Happy Holiday preperations to you!

Erin said...

Wonderful ideas and items listed here. I'm honored to be included with my felt fishing game. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Cute ideas. I'm a new follower w/ GFC from the Lots of Lovin' hop. Hope you follow back. Cheryl
http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/
http://createabeautifullife.wordpress.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...