home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2011

Get Up and Get Movin'!!

My husband promised to let me take him here if I meet my current weight goal.
I know that sounds kind of funny. But. I love Hawaii. I mean seriously want to pack my family up, move there and be beach bums for the rest of forever. In fact, this photo is of Haunauma Bay; one of my favorite places in the world.It's been 5 years since my last trip, and that is far too long. My husband? Never been. I am dying to take him there. So last week, he promised that we could go if I manage to lose all the weight I plan on losing.

Serious motivation, right?

Add to that the "Biggest Loser Couples" contest that my family just started today. Each couple has "bought into" the game that will last until the middle of December. The winning couple gets to keep all the cash. And excellent night out, extra Christmas money...however we want to spend it, it's ours.

So. How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to lose weight? I'll save you all my gory details of pounds needed to lose, serious lack of faith that anything will change, so on and so forth. But I am working at it. Hard. And I need all the help I can get!! Share all your tips tricks and ideas - I can't wait to hear them!!

4 comments:

Mommy Bags said...

I am the same way with Tahiti or Mexico so ready to pack up and go not even funny. Thanks for coming by my blog I am glad you like I am one big smart ass but hey it makes for some good reading....I am returning the favor :0) Love the tutu's

Nicole {Miss Mommy{ said...

Hi there!.
Following you now through the blog hop!. First of all - I LOVE your shop and am going to check it out more in a few secs once i'm finished leaving you this comment. Secondly, I am with ya on the weight loss train. You name the diet - i've tried it. No motivation here, but perhaps if hubs offered me a trip, I may get motoivated. The only advice I can give is to just do it. Just like the Nike saying - even though you are warm in your bed in the morning, just get up and do it. You will feel better after. I am the diet and workout guru, I just can't manage to do it myself!. Hope to see you around my place ;) xx

Amanda said...

Wow, that is some AWESOME motivation! I think it would even motivate me! :) It seems every year I try and then get frustrated and gain everything back...ugh. One of these days I'm going to figure out something that works - maybe some awesome motivation like yours, lol.

Minta's Creations said...

New follower..Would love a follow back.
Minta

http://www.mintascreations.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...