home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, August 29, 2011

Book Nook

"Lucas the lizard was little and brown and he lived in the zoo at the heart of the town..."

Lucas the Littlest Lizard is an all time favorite at our house! My oldest loved it so much that some of his first words came from reading the story. It's all about a little lizard who works really hard to show all the people at the zoo that just because you appear to be little and brown doesn't mean that you can't be fun and exciting too!

It really is a fun sparkle book that teaches children that small ones can do great things too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I'm a new follower from the Monday Monkey Hop. Hope you can stop by!

Unknown said...

Hello!
I’m following you from Monday Monkey GFC Blog Hop
I am a part of the blog hop.
I’m following your site via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter,
Networked Blogs, etc. if applicable!
I hope you had a great weekend!
-Sonia G.
http://moderngirllife.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...