home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Place to Start

We are going to give this blogging thing a go. Not that I'm totally new to it - I have a personal blog that I keep up regularly. Blogging for business, however, is quite new to me.

This little shop just started on a whim. I received a beautiful car seat cover from one of my sister's-in-law when my second child was born. I loved it! Evidently, so did everybody else, because every time I took the baby out, somebody commented on how wonderful my car seat cover was and wondered where they could get one.

After getting my sister-in-law's blessing, I decided to open the Etsy shop. My sister (actual - not "in-law") is a partner in this shop. We enjoy coming up with new ideas for the shop.

Since then, we've added burp cloths and tutus. And business keeps growing. And growing. And growing. Thus: the blog!

I really hope that you'll follow along as I share different craft ideas that I fall in love with and share new products for the store.

Check out some of our products listed in the tabs above. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...