Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby Shower Giveaway: Patches and Puppies

Are you ready for another fantastic giveaway?  Today's item is absolutely adorable!!

Bethany, from Patches & Puppies is giving away this adorable onesie or t-shirt.  
Cute, isn't it?  Perfect for any baby showers or holiday gift giving needs you may have.
Check out the listing {here} for all the details and sizing on this cute little shirt!
Again...you have until the 15th to enter!
Did you miss out on yesterday's giveaway?  You still have time!  Check it out {here}!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

48 comments:

  1. I love the personalized rocket sweatshirt! This stuff is cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i am in LOVE with cjevron these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, i love the toddler dragon hoodie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney Byrne courtney.derose@gmail.com www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Owl hooded sweatshirt.

    alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. janicelynnrichardson at gmail
    thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!
    Julie
    julieruffrogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. penny hyde
    hydepennym@gmail.com


    this is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tough decision! I'd have to say my favorite thing at Patches & Puppies is either the personalized skirt or the personalized hoodies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgia Beckman georgiabeckman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dragon applique! And the personalized sweatshirts.

    dellamariemoses(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the birthday t-shirts!
    lori_r8(at)hotmail.com(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lori L.
    lori_r8(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that little elephant!
    amerynmarie{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the red and yellow owl onsie! Too cute!
    thjeremay at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway!
    Tiffany
    thejeremay at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this set-

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/104230307/big-sister-little-brother-little-sister

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Cheveron birthday shirt (#2 in pink!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Precious...I have a new grandbaby on the way!! Be especially blessed, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Personalized Skirt girl birthday baby toddler girl dress applique back to school
    Joyebarr@gmail.com
    joye barr

    ReplyDelete
  21. Girls Chevron Birthday Shirt First Birthday Shirt or Onesie gift photo prop zig zags modern

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the name shirts!

    -Ashley Marie Morrissey
    ashummz05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the monster first birthday shirt! jenpsht at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. jennie sanderson jenpsht at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dinosaur Chevron Onesie Shirt pink green baby girl toddler unique modern Riley Blake fabric..........sssssssssooooooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jakell Meckley - jakellcth@msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Dragon onesie

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh no, it's shut down so I can't see her stuff! I'll check it out when she reopens next month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a darling giveaway! Thank you!

    Mercedes

    mercedesyardley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the giveaway. My new grandbaby is i month old. :)

    Kathy Davis
    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. My favorite is the owl hooded sweatshirt.
    Thanks for the chance!
    mjp_0419 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Meissa Palmer
    mjp_0419 at yahoo dot com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. She's on vacation but out of the items she has already sold, I love the Monogrammed Jacket sweatshirt for toddler or baby girl- initial hoodie!

    Shannon Faith
    meltoole(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cynthia Richardson
    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the big bro lil sis set

    knickgirl_3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Michelle Feliciano

    knickgirl_3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super Cute!

    Raina DelRio
    rainadelrio(at)cox(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the big bro lil sis set

    samimcsamsam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete