Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Giveaways - DAY 7

Day 7!!
Only one giveaway today, BUT this one giveaway is like getting several, really.
Today, we have Tiffany from Dink A Doo Studios. She is amazingly talented and does
some amazing digital creations! For those of you who are considering opening an Etsy shop: she's your girl!
She can design banners, avatars...everything needed for a cute shop!
For our giveaway, she is giving away a personalized set of address labels, git tags, matching stickers and a 4x6 seasonal card. She will email you the file and you can get as many printed as you want, where ever you want!
Okay. So how do you enter to win?!? There are just a few mandatory steps, and then a bunch of optional steps you can take should you want more entries. I have included all the links necessary to take you to the places you need to go in an attempt to make it easier for you. You get one entry for each step (so you automatically get two entries just for doing the "mandatories").

Be sure to leave me a comment for each step you complete!

MANDATORIES:
1. Follow this blog
2. Follow Dink A Doo Studio's blog

3. Blog about this fun little giveaway party
(this step will get you an extra entry for every giveaway and you only need to blog about it once. Just send me a link to your posting)
4. "Heart" Kadydid Designs on Etsy
5. "Like" Kadydid Designs on Facebook
6. Share this on Facebook and/or Twitter

PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE ME ONE COMMENT FOR EACH STEP YOU COMPLETE!!

44 comments:

  1. I follow this blog, I follow Dink A Doo Studio's blog, I like Dink A Doo Studios on Facebook, I like Kadydid Designs on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted about this giveaway on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. now following Dink A Doo Studios

    ReplyDelete
  4. hearted DinkADooStudios

    ReplyDelete
  5. hearted kadydiddesigns (i'm fancydodo on etsy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow this blog.
    shanna.u at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following Dink a Doo Studios blog now.
    shanna.u at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hearted Katydid on Etsy.
    shanna.u at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. FB fan of Katydid.
    shanna.u at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hearted Dink a Doo studios on Etsy.
    shanna.u at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. New FB fan of Dink a Doo Studios.
    shanna.u at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/shannau/status/144277948814462976
    shanna.u at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow Kadydid and Dinkadoo on google

    ReplyDelete
  14. following Dink A Doo Designs blog (sumthingpurdy)

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Like" Dink A Doo Studios on Facebook
    stephanie hanik

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Like" Kadydid Designs on Facebook stephanie hanik

    ReplyDelete
  17. I followed Kadydid through GFC as Newlywed Survival.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I followed Dink A Doo via GFC as Newlywed Survival.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked Dink A Doo via Facebook as Stace Werner

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked Kadydid on Facebook as Stace Werner

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hearted Dink A Doo on Etsy as designAPPEAL

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hearted Kadydid on Etsy as designAPPEAL

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow Dink a doo. Tina M. yelowrozen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow your blog!
    Slynh999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow Dink a Doo's blog.
    Slynh999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like you on FB.
    Slynh999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I liked Dink A Doo on FB.
    Slynh999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hearted Katydid on etsy.
    Slynh999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hearted Dink A Doo on etsy.
    Slynh999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete