Day 6!
Oh, that means we're half over already. But are you having fun?
I really hope you're taking a minute to get to know these cute little shops!
Today, we have Shellie from The Knotted Chain. This is another shop that I am absolutely in love with. She frequently gives away her own products on her blog (a dang good reason to start following it); I'm always trying to win one! I just need to buy one from her already...

Today, Shellie is giving away this beautiful necklace.
It is a 1/2" copper disc with a silver starfish soldered to it and on an 18" chain.

We also have Marlis from Curly Q Bowtique providing a giveaway today!

Marlis is giving away this fun Christmas hair clip. Isn't it so cute? If only I had a little girl...
Once again, here are the guidelines for entering to win this gift!
There are just the two mandatory steps, and then a bunch of optional steps you can take should you want more entries. I have included all the links necessary to take you to the places you need to go in an attempt to make it easier for you. You get one entry for each step (so you automatically get two entries just for doing the "mandatories").
There are just the two mandatory steps, and then a bunch of optional steps you can take should you want more entries. I have included all the links necessary to take you to the places you need to go in an attempt to make it easier for you. You get one entry for each step (so you automatically get two entries just for doing the "mandatories").
3. "Like" Curly-Q Bowtique on Facebook
OPTIONALS:
1. "Heart" The Knotted Chain on Etsy
2. "Like" The Knotted Chain on Facebook
3. Blog about this fun little giveaway party
(this step will get you an extra entry for every giveaway (all 12+ of them!!)
and you only need to blog about it once. Just send me a link to your posting)
4. "Heart" Kadydid Designs on Etsy
OPTIONALS:
1. "Heart" The Knotted Chain on Etsy
2. "Like" The Knotted Chain on Facebook
3. Blog about this fun little giveaway party
(this step will get you an extra entry for every giveaway (all 12+ of them!!)
and you only need to blog about it once. Just send me a link to your posting)
4. "Heart" Kadydid Designs on Etsy
5. Share this on Facebook and/or Twitter
6. "Like" Kadydid Designs on Facebook
PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE ME ONE COMMENT FOR EACH STEP YOU COMPLETE!!
PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE ME ONE COMMENT FOR EACH STEP YOU COMPLETE!!
I'm a follower of yours!
ReplyDeleteI Follow The Knotted Chain blog
ReplyDeleteI "Like" Curly-Q Bowtique on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI "Heart" The Knotted Chain on Etsy
ReplyDeleteI "Like" The Knotted Chain on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI Heart" Kadydid Designs on Etsy
ReplyDeleteI "Like" Kadydid Designs on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the awesome giveaways! http://twitter.com/#!/RenoSparksMom/status/143038481734713344
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow the Knotted Chains blog
ReplyDeleteI like Curly Q on facebook
ReplyDeleteI "heart" the Knotted Chain on etsy
ReplyDeleteI like the Knotted Chain on facebook
ReplyDeleteI like Katy Did designs on facebook
ReplyDeleteLike the Knotted Chain on Facebook
ReplyDeleteLiked Curly Q Bowtique on Facebook
ReplyDeleteFollow Kadydid Design Blog
ReplyDeleteLike Kadydid Design on Facebook
<3 Kadydid Design Etsy Shop
I heart the knotted chain on etsy
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021@gmail.com
I like the knotted chain on facebook
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021@gmail.com
I like katydid designs on facebook!
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021@gmail.com
I follow this blog, I follow The Knotted Chain blog via Pinterest, I like Curly-Q Bowtique on Facebook, I like katydid designs on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog :)
ReplyDeleteI "like" Kadydid Designs on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI shared this giveaway on Twitter :)
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog!
ReplyDeleteI like kadydid on fb
ReplyDeleteI follow the knotted chain
ReplyDeleteI like Curly Q on fb
ReplyDeleteI follow the knotted chain. Tina M yelowrozen at yahoo dot com
ReplyDelete